Wednesday 25 January 2012

A Great Surprise!

Morning! A couple of weeks ago, while shopping in Five Below, I spotted an amazing sparkly polish by Funky Fingers called Teal Scales. I will say that when I picked it up and noticed it was a crackle polish my heart sunk a little, but not enough to put her down :) I had currently had China Glaze Flying Dragon on my nails, and decided last night to try the crackle, and fell in love with the combo! Now I for one, was done with the whole crackle craze, but this brought my love back.

I started with 2 coats of Flying Dragon, which is a purple neon, so dries matte and does not play well with my camera :( It's a deeper plum/purple then my pictures. Soooo much better IRL. Then I did a coat of SV, and waited about 5 minutes before applying a semi thin coat of Funky Fingers Teal Scales. Lastly, another coat of SV.


































































No comments:

Post a Comment