Monday 20 September 2010

Random Swatches

I have been noticing just how many polishes I have that don't get used. It's kind of sad. So lately I have been just grabbing a few at a time, and swatching them.

This is a polish I got from Forever 21, and it's just called Magenta/Black. This is 3 coats, and it's amazing!




I am in love with this polish, and the pics of it. It's so glossy. This is Finger Paints Tough Art to Follow.


Here we have a Hard Candy called Sweet P





I picked this up on clearance, I'm a sucker for sales.
Camouflage


Twinkle, I am loving the gold shimmer in this.



Iced Merlot, over black. Do you see the amazing shimmer in this?!?!?!




Another Hard Candy, Lava



and here it is, of course, layered over black

Okay, off to get more together ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment