Wednesday 1 September 2010

My new pretties have arrived.....Sally Hansen Nail Prisms!! Part 1..

So thanks to a girl on MUA, I am now the proud owner of these beauties. She posted some amazing nail spam, and Garnet Lapis was in there. I knew from there I would hunt her down, and make her mine. Lucky for me I captured some of her friends along the way, hee hee hee.

Here she is the Grand Ol' Queen (trumpets playing) Garnet Lapis!!!!!! So many amazing sides to her!
(just so you know, I imagine cheering in the background) lol.

Just so you guys know, these are all 1 coat over 1 coat Sinful's Black on Black.










And her friend.....Amber Ruby!!!



This is obviously Garnet's sister, Turquoise Opal!! The only difference between her and Garnet, is she has a turq. flash unlike her sister who has a straight blue flash.





Now off to start Part 2!

No comments:

Post a Comment