Thursday 22 March 2012

Katniss Everdeen, GIRL ON FIRE!!!!

OMG OMG OMG, I cannot freaking wait until tonight!!!!!! For those of you that read the book, I'm sure you remember that Katniss's nails were painted with flames on them. So here is my tribute to her for tonight! Oh and since I am no good with nail art brushes I grabbed my tool, tape :)

For this I started with Sinful Black on Black on all my nails except my 2 ring ringers. On them I used 2 thick coats of China Glaze Electrify.



I then cut some fire/flames out of tape. I forgot to get a pic before I placed it on my nail and polished over it, so that is why the black polish is already on it, oooppps.

and here is the final result. I didn't do all my nails, like I vision hers being done, because I just thought it would be overkill. 
Oh and YAY and side note, my phone just rang and I have the the Hunger Games whistle as my ring tone. Dork, I know. 
Okay back to the mani, It was so hard to get a good pic, to show the effect and not have it distorted by the glare, but I tried :)




This is going to be the looooongest day ever!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment