Friday 16 March 2012

Trying to achieve a white holo

Morning!! I've been on the lookout for a bright while holo for a while now. I do have the Glitter Gals white holo, Light as a Feather, and although it was holo, I wanted it to be more in your face holo :P So I experimented a tad, and tried a little layering. It turned out alright, but def not as I hoped. The Sally Hansen Nail Prisms Diamond kind of turned the white a tad yellow.

I started with 2 coats of China Glaze White on White, and then added a coat of Sally Hansen Nail Prisms Diamond. I wish there was sun when I did this, so I could even see if that helped more. Maybe I shall try again one day.






Side note - I can't freaking wait!!! One week from now I will be enjoying my day off, and proabbaly still talking about just seeing the Hunger Games with Jack!!! Are any of you going to the midnight showing? I always said I would never go to one of those, mainly because of the crowds, but I just couldn't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment