Thursday 8 March 2012

Who needs sleep.......I DO!!!

Okay, so sorry everyone, I am still here. I've just been struggling with sleep the past 3 nights. I've never dealt with insomnia, or any kind of sleep issue, but I am now and it's wearing me down. I'm not sure why either. I would understand if I was stressed or changed anything in my life, but I haven't. I've even been trying to take Tylenol PM, which will usually knock my butt out, but that's not even working. So in the past 3 nights, I've added up a total of 6 hours sleep :( Yesterday, wow, I was a fun girl, lol. I was very lightheaded all day along with a headache on top of being exhausted. Poor Jack, even the delivery guy being late made me cry, lol. Thank goodness he can handle it so well, and not hold my sweet words and moods against me.

I have been doing manis though, and have pictures, but they haven't been cropped or watermarked, so I will try to get them up soon, but as of right now, I'm a zombie.

I hope you all are doing great!
XOXO
Erika

No comments:

Post a Comment