Friday 23 March 2012

BELATED: Walking Dead Season Finale Mani!!!!!

Morning, I'm almost 100% sure that my butt is in bed while you read this, having just watched The Hunger Games. Who knows though, I could be up with Jack and Meg, having a drink, enjoying my day off, talking about the movie by fire in our back yard. In my world, you just never know :) Either way, on to the post.


Okay, so yeah, I mean, why would I have posted this on time. That's just boring, hee hee       O_o
I was going to post this last Sunday, ya know, since it was what I was wearing for The Walking Dead season finale, but somehow forgot.

Jack and I are big zombie freaks, almost to the point of being a sad and pathetic couple, but maybe that's why we work, lol.  Well when I was shopping Dollish Polish on etsy and saw this one, Zombie Flesh, I didn't even hesitate putting it into my cart. I'm not even sure I enlarged the pic or read the description first.

Then last Saturday night, while deciding my mani, I couldn't think of a better polish to wear. For this I did do 3 coats, and 1 coat of SV






No comments:

Post a Comment