Friday 3 September 2010

Black Light Polish.........1 word AWESOME!

So I was at Rite Aid about 2 weeks ago and saw these little cuties. I'm such a sucker for novelty items, epesh when it comes to polish! Well I was so excited to try out the Black Light Magic polish.




So I put a different color on 4 nails NOTE:the polish on my nails is NOT the pumpkins in the picture above. They are too sheer. So left to right I used : Sally Hansen Pronto Petal, Sally Hansens Blue Blast, Color Club Pucci-Licious & Sally Hansen Jumpin' Jade. I then put just 1 coat of the Black Light polish on them.
no flash

flash

So I went upstairs and got 1 of our 4ft tall black lights, and tested them out. OMG, I am actually shocked as to how well it worked!!! As you can tell, it doesn't matter what polish, if any, you use as a base, they all glow the same!


Alright, that's all for now, my daughter is having a sleepover, and I need to make dinner. I just had to show you guys.
XOXO




No comments:

Post a Comment