Thursday 30 September 2010

NEW Limited Edition Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Polishes

So I went to Rite Aid on my lunch, and what do I see.....the NEW Sally polishes!! I love my Rite Aid, they are always up to date on the new collectionc. I only grabbed 3, for the rest looked very common, imo.

This is Problem Child. Which reminds me very much of OPI's Merry Midnight. I think of Problem Child, as Merry M. little sister. PC, doesn't seem to have as big of, or as much flakies compared to her big sis. Still this color is beautiful!



























This is Golden Ticket. Since it's sheer, I layered it over Problem Child, and really like it!




















This is my FAVORITE of the 3 that I got, It's Sequin Scandal. A very dark olive/army green, with gold & green tiny glitter and what may be teeny tiny iridescent flakies, but not many, so don't get too excited.









No comments:

Post a Comment