Thursday 23 September 2010

My first Frankening Attempt....

So last night I attempted to franken for my very first time!!! I had alot of fun doing it, and even my hubby loved the results.

This is actually the 2nd franken I made, and my fave!
Here is what I used. Well the 2 on the left didn't get added till later, but you will see...



Before the teal & gold glitters.





With the glitters added





Here is my 1st franken. I fogot to take a pic of what I used, this is a mixture of a blue & pink medium sized glitters from Funky Fingers, with WnW Black & some of the bad batch of ChG BFF. In this pic you can kind of see the holo from BFF



Here you can see more of the actual glitter




I can't wait to try this last one in the sun, and maybe I will like it better. This was a lot of fun though, and I can't wait to do more.

No comments:

Post a Comment