Tuesday 28 June 2011

Day O' Dogs

My little girl turned 9, and it scares me, lol. They really do grow up so fast, I've learned that it's not just a saying. Her birthday party was a dog theme and my nails went right along with it :) Here are the cupcake cones I made that we decorated like dalmations. How freaking cute right?!?!


















And here are the pups. My little girl is in the pink camo. Jack did some of the face painting, and you should have seen the girls faces when I told them he was helping, they were so scared, lol


















And now for the mani. I started with 2 coats of OPI Alpine Snow Matte, and then just used a black nail art pen for the spots. This was a huge hit with the girls, so the next morning.....guess what I was doing? Yep, dog manis for the girls :)












No comments:

Post a Comment