Wednesday 8 June 2011

Morning guys!!! I'm BACK!!!!

Alright, well let me just start by saying, thank you all so much for your sweet comments, and emails that I received. I don't want you guys to worry, everyone in my family is doing good. I just had some issues that I needed to deal with. You all really are so amazing and sweet, thank you guys again!! As much as it killed me to be away, it was something that I needed to do. I'm back though, and I hope I never have to go away again, lol. I missed you guys!! If you emailed me, pelase just give me some time to get back to you. I am starting to now, but I have just a tad over 100 emails, lol, so it might be a few days :)  Oh and I have tried to go back and respond to your comments, but blogger for some reason, won't let me. Each time I write something, and click 'Submit' it just keeps asking me to sign in again :(

Okay, lets just get back to normal now, and pretend that little time away never happened....deal??
Here is a funky french I did. I had a mostly black outfit on, and just wanted something fun on my tips :)

I started with 2 thick coats of China Glaze He's Going In Circles and then added China Glaze Jolly Holly for the tips.



No comments:

Post a Comment