Friday 24 February 2012

Man Glaze Lesbihonest

Good morning guys! Sorry, I've been MIA for the past few days. I've been so busy with work, and have been working extra long hours, due to a big meeting my company put on for our dealers. It has been so much fun though, between just getting out of the office, socializing with our dealers, open bar every night, and I must say I was very well behaved at, but not everyone can say that, which made it even better, Eagles cheerleaders and magicians. I will say though, I am exhausted, and cannot wait to get home to bed.

I meant to have some posts ready for you guys, but I swear the time just flew and I didn't have any time. So I am sorry.

For this post, I wanted to share a new polish brand, to me, I know it's been out there for a while, but I just purchased my first one. Their formula is amazing, and I will say, you kind of need a sense of humor to appreciate the names and bottles.

This is Lesbihonest from Man Glaze. It's a bright fuchsia matte, and I of course had to see what it would look like with a shiny top coat as well :) I'm officially hooked on their polish, and cannot wait to try more.







No comments:

Post a Comment