Tuesday 7 February 2012

My Comfort Zone - Funky French

Morning!!!!!  It's been a while since I've done a simple black tip funky french, and since it is one of my fave manis, I of course had to do one.

I started with 2 coats of China Glaze Diva Bride.










Then I used one of my fave nail art supplies, my bigRuby Nail Tattoos. I cannot tell you guys just how much I love these. They are soooo easy to use, and being so thin, they lay perfectly on the nail. I used 2 of the pink flowers from their Garden set, which BTW, is on sale right now. You can find it here.


Then using tape and Sinful's Black on Black, I did my tips :) and added a little rhinestone in the center of the flower.











On a side note, check out mine and Jack's masks for Mardi Gras!! I can't wait! Our friends are hosting the party, and it's going to be such a blast! 



No comments:

Post a Comment