Thursday 16 December 2010

A few WTF moments from Lil Ol' Me!!

Okay, so I'll admit, I don't always have the best ideas for manis, lol. I decided I should just let it all out, and share them with you guys. Now.... 1 rule.....NO LAUGHING! I think I will lie, and blame these ideas on my hubby, lol. Yep....it was all his fault. Now I know, these aren't absolutely horrible, it's just the color combos that makes me hang my head.

I am soooooo sorry, but I don't even remember what the black glitter base was that I used for this, but the pink is Sinful's Cream Pink, which I love. I used tape for the pink part. I just took 2 pieces of scotch tape, per nail, and cut the designs out.


This was China Glaze's White on White and OPI's Simmer & Shimmer


This mani was done with the same previous colors. Can you tell I was determined to make this combo work, lol



Now this was done with a base of 10, #415, China Glaze Millenium for the polka dots and a new polish that I ordered off of eBay, that I will post about tomorrow. Just a heads up, the aroma.....deadly!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment