Friday 14 January 2011

Multi Colored Checkered Mani...

Yep another checkered mani, lol. I wanted to use my Sally Hansen Prism Turquoise Opal again. Man, I cannot get enough of this polish! Just sooo many colors in one polish. Since these have been discontinued for years, I got mine, and a few other Prisms off of eBay, at a very decent price. Then one of my BFF/neighbors, Meghan, stopped over while I was in process of this, and suggested the OPI Lincoln Park After Dark Matte, for the squares. Even though I've used it a bunch lately, I agreed, and she was totally right!!! Then later on I decided to add a top coat, for shine!
You can find the tutorial here, that I did.



Here is Turquoise Opal over black. See.....so many colors!





Here is where I added the Lincoln Park After Dark Matte for the squares. Ignore the dent in my middle finger, lol. Not quit sure how that happened. Grrrrrr





Now with the top coat! I love SV, it evens everything out!





This pic is when I tried it out with the flash on my camera. I loved this pic!

No comments:

Post a Comment