Tuesday 8 March 2011

I'm a Nubar fan now!!

Ever since I got my first Nubar, Verde, I've been hooked on their colors and formula and I even love their bottles. I've ordered about 8 since then, eeekk. I wanted to share the ones I got in the mail tonight. Again, I bought these from eBay.
This one that is soooo incredibly pretty, trust me, in person this is way more pretty!! It's my fave from the 3 tonight.
This is 3 coats of Purple Rain Glitter.



Check out how pretty it is in the bottle!!

This is Reclaim, a REAL HOLO *cough couch* China Glaze! Although since I get home so late, there was no sun, so I tried my best, but it's a true green holo!!
and another holo, Treasure, but this is considered a scattered holo, where as Reclaim is a linear holo. Again, the sun would have been great for this, but I couldn't wait to swatch them. Maybe I'll re-do these and later on do a holo spam post sometime.
These last 2 are slightly blurred so you could see the rainbow in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment