Monday 21 March 2011

This trumps your Double Rainbow

Good morning guys!! Haha I'm back, lol. I really do have the best hubby and I'm sorry I haven't had a chance to respond to all your guys comments yesterday, but him and I both declared yesterday, movie day no computers allowed, and it was a blast. He actually got the post ready the night before, while we were all celebrating, because I knew there was no way I was waking up to do it, and I couldn't fully compose a descent sentence. I asked him to and with no hesitation he did it, and I just watched and giggled. Here is a pic of him and our very sweet friend, Sandy, helping him out :) Since I took the pic, it's a tad blurry, because keeping still, was just not happening.

We both sat and read all of your sweet words on his post, and loved every single one of them. It was a very proud moment for him :)  I'm thrilled you guys were okay with it, because I actually tried to get him to post something else, because I didn't want you guys to think different of me, for being a tad to intoxicated, eeek.

Let's get to the mani. I started with a base of China Glaze Liquid Leather. I just got this and wanted to try it out. It is a great polish, but I still prefer my Sinful Black on Black.

Then using a pair of the craft scissors, did a more uniformed version of the Shredded Mani, and used Sally Hansen Turquoise Opal. I have quit a few pics, so I could try and show you guys all the colors she is capable of showing.



Hope you guys all had a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment