Sunday 8 May 2011

Cadillac Nails....says Jack

Happy Mothers Day to all you mothers out there!!!!

Let me just start off saying, that this mani is all Jacks idea. When he saw my new Urban Decay polishes, he grabbed this one, and said "oooohhh, you can do Cadillac nails, because it's just like the paint job you see on them."  Haha, he is too cute. So, I figured I would try it out.

I started with 2 coats of China Glaze White on White. Oh and as you probably noticed, I nubbinized my nails. They were just getting so long, and I was terrified I would do serious harm to them, and well me. I had already scratched myself and others numerous times, eeek. I'm also going camping at the end of the month, so I figured I will try and keep them semi short for the trip.


I then did just 1 coat of  Urban Decay Fluorescent. It really is pretty. Just the slightest pearlized color to it.


Hope you guys are all having a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment