Wednesday 11 May 2011

How I do SUPER Girly :P

Since it's Pink Wednesday, I thought it was the perfect time to share the cutest and super girly polish set I was sent. Erika from Beauty Express Mall, sent me some fun nail products to review, and this was one of them. It's the Sassy Nails Crystal Set. It has pink glitter polish/nail art pen on one side, and a tube of pink rhinestones on the other end. Now the pink glitter polish can be used as either polish, by unscrewing the lid, or a nail art pen, by pulling the lid off. You can see that in pictures below. I loved the pink so much, that I chose to use it as a polish, and use some of the rhinestones on the tip of my accent nail.

Here are bottle pics.
This is the complete set, screwed together

If you unscew the black top, you can use the pink glitter as regular polish

Then if you just pull off the top of the black lid, it is a nail art pen. Talk about a full mani in one set. Polish, nail art pen & rhinestones!

Now for the mani :)
I used 2 coats to start, and the formula was great.



 
I then added some of the pink rhinestones on the tips of my ring fingers.


I can't wait to show you guys the other stuff I got, including a bright blue crackle!!

No comments:

Post a Comment