Monday 23 May 2011

Revlon Black with Envy

Morning, in my last post, I said that I used Revlon Black with Envy as my base color. Well, here it is. Now, when this first came out everyone was talking about it since it is supposedly a dupe of Chanels Black Pearl, and I can say...I had no interest in it, none. I never even looked for it on stores. Like I said though, I'm weak, lol. I came across a full display of it in Wal-greens a few weeks ago, and kept on moving. Then something happened, right as I was going to check out, at the last second, I ran back and grabbed one. I don't even know why. Maybe because it's the closest thing I will ever have to a Chanel polish, and maybe the collector in me too Who knows. Anyways, here it is, and I used 2 coats of it.



Do I love it....no, but it's alright. I'm glad I didn't pay the Chanel price for it, and since I don't own Black Pearl, I cannot verify how close they are. Maybe black tips would have made this mani more lovable for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment