Wednesday 4 May 2011

It's Wednesday, It's Wednesday (doing the cabbage patch)

Morning guys!!! Hope you all are having a great week, I'm about to go cray cray, waiting on my ipad 2. In fact, I'm pretty sure I have watched every youtube video out there, on them, lol. Well today, you know, since it's Pink Wednesday, I wanted to use my China Glaze BFF, the good one. You can find a comp here of good vs bad. Anyways, I also wanted to use the little cute Bulldog tattoo from bigRuby Nail Tattoos.

Also, I want  to thank you all for entering the giveaway, and want to announce the winner.......
Elizabeth, CONGRATS!!!  She has already been contacted, and gotten back to me.

Now onto the mani....
I started with 2 coats of Orly Kiss the Bride


Then using tape, I added China Glaze BFF for my tips




and I finally added the cute bulldog nail tattoo from bigRubys


No comments:

Post a Comment