Tuesday 10 May 2011

Okay, so don't hate me...but...

Morning!! For Mothers Day, I took my mom and daughter out to lunch and some shopping. We had so much fun. Well, we all LOVE Ulta, and when I walked in, they had the entire OPI Pirates of the Caribbean collection. I personally wasn't really drawn to any, except Mermaid Tears, oh and of course the Silver Shatter. I have had some request for swatches of them, but I could only bring myself to purchase these two, so  don't hate me, lol.

Here they are. I started with 2 coats of Mermaid Tears, and NO top coat.
 



Then, almost as soon as I completed the mani, I did a thin coat of Silver Shatter. Unlike other crackles I've tried, this one works best over mostly wet polish, IMO. I tried it over a completely dry mani, and it didn't really shatter well.



I also wanted to share another new ring I got on our girls day. I just love it, and the store Charming Charlies is becoming a FAVE of mine. We just had one open, and I have boughten so much stuff there recently, and nothing is over $30!!!! All my jewelry isn't even over $10 a piece! Oh, and yep, that's my right hand, that you never see, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment