Friday 20 May 2011

OPI DS Sapphire

Hey guys, I snuck on my work computer again during lunch, and I'm getting this ready for you for the morning, lol. So good morning!! Okay, so do you guys know Rachel, from Rachel Nails? She is so sweet, and has great pictures of her manis. I was fine not owning OPI DS Sapphire, until I saw her post it on MUA. You can see her post on Sapphire, on her blog here. Dang it, thanks to her post, I know own it. I swear I am so weak sometimes, lol. It is pretty sheer, so I layered it over China Glaze White on White, and just loved it. If you 're looking for a non in your face holo, like Gosh Holo is, then this is for you.

I started off with 2 coats of White on White


and then did 2 coats of Saphire.


I wish I could have taken some sun pics, but it's still so pretty indoors.
I then played with it, using it as tips for a mani, and I'll show you that tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment